Important Note: Signature approval from an OU advisor is required for all students enrolling in Spring and Fall semesters. Appointments are not required for signature approvals. Drop in or email the registration form to an OU advisor for signature approval:
Margaret Luzzi Office Location: College Park, Suite 100
Mon–Thur: 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m.–12 p.m.
Suzanne Batista Office Location: University Hall 123B
Out of office through the end of June 2017
Additional Advising Support
February 27 through end of June 2017
- Advisors located in the Academic Advising Center (AAC) in UH 123B can assist previously academically disqualified CSUF students on a walk-in basis with follow-up advising only during this time.
- Go to the AAC website for current office hours.
- First-time mandatory disqualification advising can only be satisfied with a DQ Advising appointment with Margaret Luzzi or attendance at a future disqualification workshop.
Please use the online scheduler below to book your Open University advising session.
- Consultation with an Open University advisor is recommended for all students.
- Academically disqualified students from CSUF require one-time mandatory advising and ongoing approvals each semester.
If you are having any trouble accessing the online scheduler, you can view it in a separate webpage.